You've been asking for it and here it is! The ultimate tool for preparing a trench for installing cement edging. The 8 HP Honda engine provides plenty of power to do the job quickly and easily. The steerable wheels make fancy curves and tree rings easy.
No Sod Removal - A fine mulch is piled in the flower bed. Use the mulch as back fill for your curb or as a flower bedding material. You don't have to remove and dispose of Pieces of sod.
Easily cuts through roots - A lot of curbing is placed in front of mature bushes and trees. The ability to easily cut through large roots will save you time.
Creates a flat, level trench - A smooth trench will make your curbing job easier to do and better looking when you are done.
Other uses - With different rotors you can trench for sprinkler systems or remove stumps.
- Rotors are fully enclosed for safety
- low profile for maximum stability
- standard clay hood reduces soil build up
- mininum turf damage
- pulling allows the legs to do the work
- clutch lever cuts power to rotor for safety
- simply remove one nut to change rotors